At XRHealth, we're at the forefront of healthcare innovation, specializing in groundbreaking virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) solutions. Our recent merger with Amelia Virtual Care, a leader in VR applications for treating conditions such as anxiety, phobias, stress, addictive disorders, OCD, and ADHD, exemplifies our dedication to pioneering healthcare technology.
We're seeking a highly motivated registered psychologist to join our expanding allied health team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing initial assessment sessions according to standards of practice, assessing whether the client is appropriate for telehealth and virtual reality
- Deliver evidence-based therapy interventions to individual clients with scope to deliver group-based interventions if interested
- Maintaining client files and notes through the Cliniko platform according to standards (training will be provided)
- Sending review and progress reports to the referring physician/body (e.g. NDIS) as required (training and templates will be provided)
Requirements of the role:
- Minimum of 3 years of counseling experience
- Full registration with AHPRA as a psychologist
- Full Australian work rights
- Medicare Provider Number and Working with Children Check Clearances or willingness to obtain these
- Interest in working with children and adolescents
- Experience and proficiency in providing psychology services via video and an appropriate work-from-home setup, including a high-speed internet connection.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A willingness to learn and be part of a team
- An interest in the role of emerging technology, including VR in psychology practice
There is no need to have previous experience with virtual reality but an interest and curiosity about incorporating this into your practice is important!
We are a close-knit and growing team looking for passionate psychologists with an interest in emerging technology in telehealth psychology practice.
As we are a remote team, we are dedicated to creating a caring workplace culture in which you feel strongly supported as part of a collaborative mission to improve access to quality mental health services Australia-wide via telehealth and technology.
Our administration and operations team allocates referrals and manages diaries for all our psychologists, which means that you do not need an existing client base to join the team. Operations Managers and our Lead Psychologist will support you with any clinical or technology issues.
Want to find out more about XRHealth? Head to our website www.xrhealth.com.au