The future of healthcare is here, Amelia Virtual Care and XR Health are joining forces to create the largest XR therapeutics powerhouse in the world, uniquely capable of addressing both physical and mental health conditions.
Join us as a Senior Data Analyst on this exciting journey, where you will play a key role in developing a comprehensive strategy for integrating data warehouses and BI tools from both companies and, supporting the company’s growth, by developing extensive capabilities in KPI visualizations.
Would you like to know about the people working in this environment?
We’re an international team of self-driven, energetic, and passionate professionals on a mission to change the world for the better and be part of a meaningful business.
- Be the right-hand of product and business leaders in building business cases.
- Uncover actionable insights and make recommendations that will influence the company's strategic and tactical decisions.
- Analysis of patient lifecycle, marketing funnel analysis, examining and studying trends, and communicating insights
- Lead & implement data-related projects and solutions - from design to implementation, including ETL / ELT processes and DWH infrastructure.
- Create Models for predictive analytics and derive meaningful insight from a large variety of data sources.
You'll be a good fit if you are/have:
- A Hands-on Senior Data Analyst, with 4+ years of experience with advanced skills in SQL and BI Tools (Tableau or Holistics is an advantage)
- Advanced knowledge and capabilities in data engineering, including ETL / ELT tools and process and DWH architecture.
- B.A./B.Sc. degree with a focus on statistical and analytical skills
- Proficient in effectively communicating analytics outcomes to business stakeholders
- Excellent teamwork skills while also being capable of working autonomously
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and develop data solutions to support business growth
- Self-motivated, independent, organized, and proactive
- Highly responsive, flexible, and adaptable when collaborating with multiple teams
- Experience in statistical analysis using Python
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Aligned with our values: entrepreneur with a global mindset, full of passion & empathy and you want to make a positive impact.
It’d be nice if you are/ have:
- Experience with product/marketing analytic tools such as Mixpanel, Pixel, Google Tag Manager, and Google Optimize
What will you find if you join:
🤍 The chance to bring your daily effort and energy to a positive and real impact solution for society.
🎯 Work in a fast-growing industry, being the leading company in virtual reality for healthcare
🔬 Constant innovation: We work very hard to deliver an innovative product to our clients.
🌱 Real development opportunities with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
🌎 Be surrounded by a diverse environment and constantly interact with people from different backgrounds, nationalities, languages, cultures, and ways of thinking.
🤝🏻 We care about our crew: we promote communication and team spirit at company-wide events and team-building activities.
🎂 Paid half-day off on your birthday to enjoy your day to the fullest.
💳 Flexible Compensation Plan: we give you the flexibility to consume your benefits (from meals, transportation, kindergarten, training, and health insurance) directly from your payroll, thus achieving an interesting tax benefit.
🏠 Remote: The possibility of working remotely from any location in Spain.