Revenue Operations Specialist (Hubspot)
Born in 2014, Amelia is a pioneer and a global leader in virtual reality solutions for mental health professionals. Today the VR and mobile app-based solution is delivered under the guidance of clinicians, for both in-office and remote sessions. Amelia's platform is in use with over 1000 providers and 20,000 patients.
Join us in the mission to bring innovative technology to professionals who promote the world's mental health.
Would you like to know about the people working in this environment?
We’re an international team of self-driven, energetic, and passionate professionals who want to change the world for the better and be part of a meaningful business.
- Marketing Operations: You will work closely with the marketing team to optimize campaigns, manage data, measure performance, and develop marketing automation workflows.
- Sales Operations: You will work closely with the sales team to streamline their processes, optimize their performance, and increase their productivity. Developing sales enablement tools, designing sales processes, and managing sales data.
- HubSpot Administration: You will be responsible for setting up and managing HubSpot, configuring workflows, and automation rules. Ensuring that the data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Metrics and KPIs: You will analyze key performance indicators (KPIs), in Marketing and Sales, to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Reporting: You will create and present reports on revenue performance to stakeholders, including executive leadership, sales, and marketing teams. These reports will help inform decision-making and provide visibility into revenue trends and performance.
- Cross-collaboration: You will work closely with several departments in the company to improve processes and implement changes to optimize revenue growth.
You'll be a good fit if you are/have:
- Experience in sales, marketing, or CS operations, and proficiency in HubSpot.
- The ability to analyze data, identify trends, and develop insights is critical.
- Strong communication skills, you must be able to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills, essential to ensure that projects are completed on time
- Able to identify problems, develop solutions, and implement changes to optimize revenue growth
- Aligned with our values: entrepreneur with a global mindset, full of passion & empathy and you want to make a positive impact.
What will you find if you join:
🤍 The chance to bring your daily effort and energy to a positive and real impact solution for society.
🎯 Work in a fast-growing industry, being the leading company in virtual reality for mental health.
🔬 Constant innovation: We work very hard to deliver an innovative product to our clients.
🌱 Real development opportunities with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
🌎 Be surrounded by a diverse environment and constantly interact with people from different backgrounds, nationalities, languages, cultures, and ways of thinking.
🤝🏻 We care about our crew: we promote communication and team spirit at company-wide events and team-building activities.
🎂 Paid half-day off on your birthday to enjoy your day to the fullest.
💳 Flexible Compensation Plan: we give you the flexibility to consume your benefits (from meals, transportation, kindergarten, training, and health insurance) directly from your payroll, thus achieving an interesting tax benefit.
📌 Hybrid model: You'll have the best of both worlds, work from home + work from our amazing office in Barcelona.
🚀 Exciting news! Join us in celebrating the merger of XRHealth and Amelia Virtual Care, two leading VR companies in healthcare. This milestone marks a major step forward in revolutionizing virtual care. Don't miss the opportunity to be part of this incredible journey! Read more here.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Workplace & Culture
We are a team of self-driven, passionate and disruptive professionals who want to change the world for the better and do something meaningful.
You might like us if you want to be part of an international environment with nice people!
About Amelia Virtual Care
Founded in 2014 in Barcelona, Amelia Virtual Care supports mental health professionals through new technological advances.
Amelia is a virtual reality platform that is used by therapists who perform mental health assessments and interventions and includes VR equipment 100% integrated with the platform.
We're excited to share with you the merger of XRHealth and Amelia Virtual Care, two leading VR companies in healthcare. This milestone marks a major step forward in revolutionizing virtual care.
Don't miss the opportunity to be part of this incredible journey! Read more here.
Revenue Operations Specialist (Hubspot)
Loading application form
Already working at Amelia Virtual Care?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.