Born in 2014, Amelia is a pioneer and a global leader in virtual reality solutions for mental health professionals. Today the VR and mobile app-based solution is delivered under the guidance of clinicians, for both in-office and remote sessions. Amelia's platform is in use with over 1000 providers and 20,000 patients.
Join us in the mission to bring innovative technology to professionals who promote the world's mental health.
Would you like to know about the people working in this environment?
We’re an international team of self-driven, energetic, and passionate professionals who want to change the world for the better and be part of a meaningful business.
The Copywriter and Content Creator will report to the Head of Marketing and collaborate with various departments within the organization.
- Write copy for all marketing assets including the website, blog, emails, advertisements, social media, ebooks, and more.
- Develop content end-to-end from idea to finished piece. Collaborating with designers, as needed.
- Revise existing content, identify gaps and recommend new topics. Editing content to ensure voice, grammar and style are on point.
- Optimize content for SEO.
- Work with internal stakeholders to build editorial calendars and to ensure alignment and consistency in messaging, branding, and style.
- Help create style guides or suggest changes to ensure content is consistent and clear.
You'll be a good fit if you are/have:
- Native written and verbal communication skills in English.
- +7 years of experience in copywriting, content strategy, and creation experience.
- Experience in the healthcare and/or technology industry.
- Experience working in multicultural environments and across multiple time zones.
- Professional experience working with stakeholders at all levels including executives and external customers.
- A highly motivated individual who enjoys creating content, values quality and consistency, and is always up to date with industry trends.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once, work independently and take ownership of the work.
Aligned with our values: entrepreneur with a global mindset, full of passion & empathy and you want to make a positive impact.
It’d be nice if you are/ have:
- Experience working with a CRM, ideally, Hubspot.
What will you find if you join:
🤍 The chance to bring your daily effort and energy to a positive and real impact solution for society.
🎯 Work in a fast-growing industry, being the leading company in virtual reality for mental health.
🔬 Constant innovation: We work very hard to deliver an innovative product to our clients.
🌱 Real development opportunities with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
🌎 Be surrounded by a diverse environment and constantly interact with people from different backgrounds, nationalities, languages, cultures, and ways of thinking.
🤝🏻 We care about our crew: we promote communication and team spirit at company-wide events and team-building activities.
🎂 Paid half-day off on your birthday to enjoy your day to the fullest.
💳 Flexible Compensation Plan: we give you the flexibility to consume your benefits (from meals, transportation, kindergarten, training, and health insurance) directly from your payroll, thus achieving an interesting tax benefit.
📌 Hybrid model: You'll have the best of both worlds, work from home + work from our amazing office in Barcelona.