Born in 2014, Amelia is a pioneer and a global leader in virtual reality solutions for mental health professionals. Today the VR and mobile app-based solution is delivered under the guidance of clinicians, for both in-office and remote sessions. Amelia's platform is in use with over 1000 providers and 20,000 patients.
Join us in the mission to bring innovative technology to professionals who promote the world's mental health.
Would you like to know about the people working in this environment?
We’re an international team of self-driven, energetic, and passionate professionals who want to change the world for the better and be part of a meaningful business.
- Support the Finance team with billing, receipts, and supplier invoices and upload documents to our ERP.
- Give support to all relevant domains such as accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Manage our internal expenses platform.
- Support with the month-end closing reporting.
- Help with the creation of our subsidiary company in the United States.
- Participate in the KPIs and variance analysis.
You'll be a good fit if you are/have:
- Currently studying a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance, Economics, or other related fields.
- Advanced level of Excel.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written- in English and Spanish.
- You are a proactive, independent, and fast-learner individual.
- Eligible to sign a part-time internship agreement with your university/business school.
You are aligned with our values: entrepreneur with a global mindset, full of passion & empathy and you want to make a positive impact.
It’d be nice if you are/ have:
Knowledge of some ERPs such as Netsuite.
What will you find if you join:
- 🤍 The chance to bring your daily effort and energy to a positive and real impact solution for society.
- 🎯 Work in a fast-growing industry, being the leading company in virtual reality for mental health.
- 🔬 Constant innovation: We work very hard to deliver an innovative product to our clients.
- 🌱 Real development opportunities with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- 🌎 Be surrounded by a diverse environment and constantly interact with people from different backgrounds, nationalities, languages, cultures, and ways of thinking.
- 🤝🏻 We care about our crew: we promote communication and team spirit at company-wide events and team-building activities.
- 📌 Hybrid model: You'll have the best of both worlds, work from home + work from our amazing office in Barcelona.