Are you aware of the potential of Virtual Reality in mental health?
Founded in 2014 in Barcelona, Amelia Virtual Care is a complete VR platform that supports healthcare professionals. Thousands of therapists are using Amelia's technology in their practice and more than 15.000 patients have already tried it.
Join us in the mission to bring innovative technology to professionals who promote the world's mental health.
Would you like to know about the people working in this environment?
We’re an international team of self-driven, energetic, and passionate professionals who want to change the world for the better and do something meaningful by bringing VR technology to healthcare professionals.
- Work closely with the Product team to gain a good understanding of the Amelia product and help them make impactful decisions by providing quantitative insights
- Work with our database and be able to create queries
- Analyze data from the new releases of our Amelia app, old features, and content analysis
- Be part of the strategic vision of our Product
You'll be a good fit if you are/have:
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal - in Spanish and intermediate-level of English
- Eligible to sign a part-time/full-time internship agreement with your university
- You are a proactive and self-motivated individual with an analytical mindset
You are aligned with our values: entrepreneurship, global mindset, passion & empathy and you want to make a positive impact
It’d be nice if you are/ have:
- Previous data analysis experience
- Academic background in a quantitative field, e.g Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, etc
What will you find if you join:
- The chance to bring your daily effort and energy to a positive and real impact solution for society.
- Work in a fast-growing industry, being the leading company in virtual reality for mental health.
- Constant innovation: We work very hard to deliver an innovative product to our clients.
- Real development opportunities with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Be surrounded by a diverse environment and constantly interact with people from different backgrounds, nationalities, languages, cultures, and ways of thinking.
- We care about our crew: we promote communication and team spirit at company-wide events and team-building activities.
- Paid internship
- Remote: The possibility of working remotely from any location in Spain