Are you aware of the potential of Virtual Reality in mental health?
Founded in 2014 in Barcelona, Amelia Virtual Care is a complete VR platform that supports healthcare professionals. Thousands of therapists are using Amelia's technology in their practice and more than 15.000 patients have already tried it.
Join us in the mission to bring innovative technology to professionals who promote the world's mental health.
Would you like to know about the people working in this environment?
We’re an international team of self-driven, energetic, and passionate professionals who want to change the world for the better and do something meaningful by bringing VR technology to healthcare professionals.
Our data team is looking for a motivated candidate ready to enter the thrilling and fast-paced world of startups. As part of the Data team, you will work with all the other business departments to pivot Amelia toward a more data-driven company.
Visualization and analysis of all kinds of business data
- Talk to all the departments to understand their needs in order to extract valuable insights and optimize the processes through data
- Design analytics dashboards and KPI reports
- Clean, check and structure data
- Study of data visualization tools alternatives
- Actively contribute to decision-making processes related to the growth of the company
You'll be a good fit if you are/have:
You are aligned with our values: entrepreneurship, global mindset, passion & empathy and you want to make a positive impact.
- A data-driven mindset with an analytical approach
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Ability to think outside the box and identify areas for improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Spanish and English
- Knowledge of SQL and Experience in Excel or BI tools. Knowledge in R, Python, or similar programming languages would be a plus
- Be at ease with visualization, interpretation & storytelling with data
- Easy going, team player with an open mind
- Interested in business processes (marketing acquisition, sales funnel, retention) and familiar with SaaS metrics
- Resilient, with the ability to adapt to new challenges
What will you find if you join:
- Mentorship from highly-skilled people with 15+ years of expertise in kickstarting and counselling data interdisciplinary multicultural teams.
- Access to top-notch data architecture.
- The chance to bring your daily effort and energy to a positive and real impact solution for society.
- Work in a fast-growing industry, being the leading company in virtual reality for mental health.
- Constant innovation: We work very hard to deliver an innovative product to our clients.
- Real development opportunities with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Be surrounded by a diverse environment and constantly interact with people from different backgrounds, nationalities, languages, cultures, and ways of thinking.
- We care about our crew: we promote communication and team spirit at company-wide events and team-building activities.
- Paid half-day off on your birthday to enjoy your day to the fullest.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: we give you the flexibility to consume your benefits (from meals, transportation, kindergarten, training, and health insurance) directly from your payroll, thus achieving an interesting tax benefit.