Are you aware of the potential of Virtual Reality in mental health?
Amelia is the #1 virtual reality player in the healthcare industry having successfully helped professionals to treat over 15.000 patients with different conditions: social anxiety, phobias, stress, and more. At Amelia, we believe that nobody should be limited by their mind.
Would you like to know about the people working in this environment?
We’re an international team of self-driven, energetic, and passionate professionals who want to change the world for the better and do something meaningful by bringing VR technology to healthcare professionals.
- Work closely with our Clinical & Regulatory department to design environments with clinical value
- Review the existing VR environments together with the Clinical team to propose improvements to the existing content
- Partner with our Product and Tech team in the development of the VR environments
- Gamification of our product, taking into consideration both the experience of the professionals and their patients
You'll be a good fit if you are/have:
- Experience in Game Design, ideally applied in serious games
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
- Project management: organization, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Enjoy working with different kinds of stakeholders
- Motivation to learn continuously about Psychology/mental health
It’d be nice if you are/ have:
- Experience in designing VR environments
- Ability to storyboard
- Experience with Unity Game Engine
What will you find if you join:
- The chance to bring your daily effort and energy to a positive and real impact solution for society.
- Work in a fast-growing industry, being the leading company in virtual reality for mental health.
- Constant innovation: We work very hard to deliver an innovative product to our clients.
- Real development opportunities with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Be surrounded by a diverse environment and constantly interact with people from different backgrounds, nationalities, languages, cultures, and ways of thinking.
- We care about our crew: we promote communication and team spirit on company-wide events and team-building activities.
- Paid half-day off on your birthday to enjoy your day to the fullest.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: we give you the flexibility to consume your benefits (from meals, transportation, kindergarten, training, and health insurance) directly from your payroll, thus achieving an interesting tax benefit.
- Remote: The possibility of working remotely from any location in Spain