Are you aware of the potential of Virtual Reality in mental health?
Founded in 2014 in Barcelona, Amelia Virtual Care is a complete VR platform that supports healthcare professionals. Thousands of therapists are using Amelia' technology in their practice and more than 15.000 patients have already tried it.
Join us in the mission to bring innovative technology to professionals who promote the world's mental health.
Would you like to know about the people working in this environment?
We’re an international team of self-driven, energetic, and passionate professionals who want to change the world for the better and do something meaningful by bringing VR technology to healthcare professionals.
- Drive Marketing Qualified Leads: Develop lead generation campaign/program strategy to drive successful customer acquisition from ideation to the optimization.
- Integrated Campaign Development: Execute an integrated mix of email, lead-nurturing and content marketing campaigns for lead generation.
- Lead Nurture: programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation sales funnel.
- Reporting and Metrics: Track and report on demand generation performance metric
You'll be a good fit if you are/have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Performance Marketing.
- Good English & Spanish written level
- You are a good written communicator, you have an excellent written narrative.
- Advanced expertise on data sheets & Google Analytics.
- Expertise in Paid Ads (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads).
- Design skills and previous experience creating landing pages.
- Knowledge in A/B testing.
- Experience in US Campaigns.
- Autonomous, data-driven person and creative.
- You are aligned with our values: entrepreneurship, global mindset, passion & empathy and you want to make a positive impact.
It’d be nice if you are/ have:
- Previous work experience in CRM (Hubspot, Marketo, Sugar, Salesforce) & Microsoft Ads.
- Basic knowledge in HTML/CSS.
- Previous experience working in B2B.
- Experience working in Healthcare or Saas companies.
- Open mindset & think outside the box
- Experience in international campaigns.
- Use of tag manager & Pixel.
- Basic knowledge in SEO.
What will you find if you join:
- The chance to bring your daily effort and energy to a positive and real impact solution for society.
- Work in a fast-growing industry, being the leading company in virtual reality for mental health.
- Constant innovation: We work very hard to deliver an innovative product to our clients.
- Real development opportunities with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Be surrounded by a diverse environment and constantly interact with people from different backgrounds, nationalities, languages, cultures, and ways of thinking.
- We care about our crew: we promote communication and team spirit on company-wide events and team-building activities.
- Paid half-day off on your birthday to enjoy your day to the fullest.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: we give you the flexibility to consume your benefits (from meals, transportation, kindergarten, training, and health insurance) directly from your payroll, thus achieving an interesting tax benefit.